Why I want to do this website?


At the end, I want to talk about the reason that I decided to work on this project. As I said before, my experience in the Drama world and my strong interest for it always pushed me to work on the field which is related to the Drama. However I also work as designer and photographer but from the time that I started to study in Creative Multimedia in e-learning technology, I always look for a way to find the link between drama and my new major and try to connect them. In my previous experiences in Multimedia, I worked in a lot of different topics and I always felt that something is missing. This time I decided to create a website to share my knowledge and love for Drama. By doing so I am using the knowledge that I get through the Creative Multimedia filed to present my prior knowledge about drama and acting.

No comments:

Post a Comment