Target audience

This project will be for those who are interested in Drama and especially acting. The people who want to be actor can get some knowledge from this website, and use it as a first step to come in to the world of Drama. These lessons are not really deep topics and it will cover what is Drama and Acting in Drama. It is such a premier knowledge for the beginner. There is also people who are interested in drama and acting but not as a major to do, but as a topic to do research about. And in this website they can find some useful information.

Sometimes, some actors want to get a new role, but they do not know how to play it. Here, I will write about my experience, the joys and the difficulties that I faced, and I will try to give some solutions and advice... This part can help some people who want to have the same experience than me, maybe help them to find out the best way to reach their goal, and also for those who are beginner and they want to hear about the experience of others.

There is no gender for the target audience and I think both genders can use this website. It is the same about age, because it does not matter how old are you, when you are an actor, you can play anytime and at any age if this is your wish. However even if I believe that there is no gender and age limitation for this content, but I think that the people who are in the same sex and generation than me can understand and maybe feel my comments more than the others.

About the education, I think that the user of this website mostly must have a basic knowledge about computer, internet and English to better understand what is written in here. After that, I do not think that something can stop people to look for knowledge and new information. It is easy to understand, and this topic is really user-friendly to everyone, so everyone with all the level and kind of education can be the audience of this website.


No comments:

Post a Comment