Software

To create this project, I worked with a lot of software such as Dreamweaver, Photoshop, and so on. First of all, I worked with Excel to create my Gantt chart to have my timeline. Then by following my Gantt chart, I continued my work. For the designing interface, flowchart …, I used Photoshop. For the writing part I used Microsoft word. I used “text2mindmap” [3] website to build my mind map. I also publish my data and research in weblog represented by “Google Blogger”. 

Finally to develop the website I will work with Adobe Dreamweaver, which is one of the best software to develop a website. In this software, I need to use some programming languages. For example the coding that I will write is with: PHP, Java Script and HTML. I will also use Swish to make some animation to make the pages more interactive.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment